The Debian Jones Project

"PROMOTING LINUX LITERACY SINCE TUESDAY"
debianjones@yahoo.com
©2005 Keith R. George, Jr -- fair use applies.
Debian is a registered trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc.

Monday, May 16, 2005

A Brief Detox-vacation

Since this blog started (a total of... what? Maybe seven days ago?) I've been trying to update no less often that every couple of days, but I'm about to go through another attempt at quitting caffeine, and this means for a while I may not have the energy to do much more than run the remote control to my DVD player.

Besides, my good computer is in the shop, and without it I can't begin to work on the logical next step, the best debian-installer tutorial ever written in English. With any luck I should be able to start working on that perhaps a week from now, or even sooner. It'll take a lot of work and time, but when it's finished I should be almost ready to go online with the long awaited (by me) debianjones.com. Watch this space for progress reports!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Eric said…

    Good luck with your Debian Installer project! It will help many get a great system up and running, I am sure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home