The Debian Jones Project

"PROMOTING LINUX LITERACY SINCE TUESDAY"
debianjones@yahoo.com
©2005 Keith R. George, Jr -- fair use applies.
Debian is a registered trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Big Site News! I'm a dot com!

I just got off the phone with a very helpful and polite young man from godaddy.com, where I have registered the domain name debianjones.com! That's right! I'm now a dot com!

Thus I begin building my empire. First off, I'm hoping to sell ad space to Microsoft, who has been the primary sponsor for justlinux.com for as long as I can remember. I'm also planning on putting my bald sweaty head on a debianjones.com t-shirt.

Next stop... Easy Street!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger 'Thought & Humor' said…

    You have a riveting web log and undoubtedly
    must have atypical & quiescent potential for
    your intended readership. May I suggest that
    you do everything in your power to honor
    your Designer/Architect as well as your audience.
    Please remember to never restrict anyone's
    opportunities for ascertaining uninterrupted
    existence for their quintessence.

    There is a time for everything, a season for every
    activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time
    to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest. A time
    to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and
    a time to rebuild. A time to cry and a time to laugh.
    A time to grieve and a time to dance. A time to
    scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time
    to embrace and a time to turn away. A time to
    search and a time to lose. A time to keep and
    a time to throw away. A time to tear and a time
    to mend. A time to be quiet and a time to speak
    up. A time to love and a time to hate. A time for
    war and a time for peace.

    Best wishes for continued ascendancy,
    Howdy
    Editor

    'Thought & Humor'
    Cyber-Humor & Cyber-Thought
    http://ilovehowdy.blogspot.com/
    Harvard Humor Club
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Harvard_Humor_Club/

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Debian Jones said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Debian Jones said…

    Wow, my first comment, and it's a beauty! But are you stoned? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home